Brian P. BersonMember
Criminal defense lawyer Brian P. Berson
Brian P. Berson has received the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards. The State Bar of California has certified him as a specialist in criminal law. Since 2015 he has been listed as Northern California Super Lawyers.
Brian has been practicing criminal defense exclusively for more than 30 years. He defends people accused of — or suspects in — everything from homicides to white collar crimes to DUIs and petty theft.
Brian has tried dozens of cases and most of his clients in those trials have been found Not Guilty of all charges.
Email Brian P. Berson or call him at (415) 788-2707 for a free consultation.
Admitted to practice
• California, 1987
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1987
• Louisiana, 1983
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana; 1983
• Tulane University of Louisiana, J.D., cum laude, 1983
• George Washington University, B.A., 1978; M.A., 1982
• Bar Association of San Francisco
• State Bar of California
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
• California Trial Lawyers Association
• California Public Defenders Association.
Awards and honors
• AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
● 2015-present Northern California Super Lawyers