San Francisco Criminal Defense Attorney
Representing accused people throughout California
Brian P. Berson is a San Francisco-based criminal defense lawyer with more than 30 years of experience. With the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards, he is an aggressive defender who protects people accused of crimes as well as those who are suspects or potential suspects in criminal investigations. Brian represents people all over California, but has had clients from all over the world, and has represented people accused of crimes in Louisiana, New Mexico and Arizona.
Brian has defended people in:
- San Francisco Federal District Court
- Superior Court of San Francisco City and County
- Superior Court of Marin County
- Superior Court of San Joaquin County
- Superior Court of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court of Santa Clara County
- Superior Court of San Mateo County
- Superior Court of Alameda County
- Federal district court in Phoenix
- Federal district court in New Orleans
- Superior Court of Orleans Parish, Louisiana
Lawyer Brian P. Berson is committed to his work as a criminal defense attorney. He is honest, ethical, and has a proven track record of dismissals and acquittals. Brian has a thorough understanding of federal and California criminal law and knows how to interpret it to your best advantage.
Call (415) 788-2707 for a free consultation or email the office of Brian P. Berson.